October 12, 2021
- AddedAdded option to disable the preloader in Customize > General > Misc
- AddedAdded new SVG icons for your social profiles: Amazon and Tiktok.
- AddedNew Google Fonts system, including a new Customize > Typography panel and new options to select/reselect your font families for headings/body.
- RemovedRemoved Fonts section from the Customizer.
- ChangedResponsive site title and site description options.
- FixedFixed minicart remove button position.
- FixedFixed missing element JS issue.
- FixedFixed submenu background option.
October 6, 2021
- AddedAdded a button to continue using to old header and permanently dismiss the header upgrade notice.
- ChangedThe default mobile header layout is now flexible to allow more room for the site title or logo.
- ChangedIncreased margin for header contact icons.
- FixedFixed site title color.
- FixedFixed live preview for header svg colors.
October 4, 2021
This update features a new header system. The following changelog applies only if you choose to activate this new header. Documentation for this update is available here.
- AddedNew header system. Existing users will enable this optional new header from the dashboard notice.
- AddedNew panel: Customize > Header, containing the Site Identity, Main Header, Mobile Header sections.
- AddedYou can now choose between 5 header layouts from Customize > Header > Main Header.
- AddedThe following additional elements are available to add to your header: search, button, contact info, cart & account icons. You can add them from Customize > Header > Main Header for your desktop header or from Customize > Header > Mobile Header for your mobile header and offcanvas menu.
- AddedSubmenus are now indicated with a dropdown icon. This icon is also used in the mobile menu to toggle the submenus.
- ChangedThe mobile menu is now offcanvas and fully configurable from the Customize > Header > Mobile Header section.
- ChangedRenamed Header Area section to Hero Area. Also renamed header > hero in the contained sections.
- RemovedRemoved Menu Layout section. Some of the options found there are now in Customize > Header > Main Header..
September 17, 2021
- AddedNew section: Customize > General > Buttons.
- ChangedBlog options are now under the new Customize > Blog panel.
- ChangedStyle changes for the blog archives and single posts.
- ChangedOld blog layouts are automatically migrated to new ones. See Customize > Blog > Blog Archives
- AddedLots of new blog related options added: sidebar display and position, featured image position, meta elements order and position, read more link etc.
- AddedNew single post feature: Author Box (needs to be enabled).
- AddedNew single post feature: Related posts (needs to be enabled).
- AddedNew styling options for blog elements.
- ChangedSite logo is now rendered with height/width attributes.
- FixedFixed content alignment issue.
August 25, 2021
- AddedNew panel: Customize > Footer
- ChangedThe Footer section is now converted to a panel. The old Footer section is now Footer > Footer widgets
- AddedAdded options for footer credits, footer widgets layout, styling for the footer widget area and footer copyright area. All located under Customize > Footer.
- AddedNew section: Customize > Footer > Copyright area.
- ChangedThe General section is now converted to a panel. The old General section is now General > Misc
- ChangedBackground image section can now be found in the General panel.
- AddedNew section: Customize > General > Scroll to top. Added options to fully configure and style your scroll to top button.
- changedUpdated Font Awesome to v5 for Site Origin Page Builder.
- changedBetter compatibility with header/footer builders.
June 30, 2021
- AddedBetter compatibility with third party lazy load plugins.
- ChangedPolylang improvements.
- ChangedBetter Sydney Contact Info Widget alignment.
- FixedFixed minor mobile menu issue when resize window.
- FixedFixed some Elementor deprecated notices.
May 27, 2021
- ChangedGutenberg editor improvements.
- ChangedFew theme dashboard changes.
- FixedFixed minor scroll issue with Elementor.
March 15, 2021
- FixedFixed CSS bug in the sub-submenus.
February 17, 2021
- AddedAMP support for the official plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp
January 21, 2021
- ChangedChanged mobile menu hidden class for greater plugin compatibility.
- AddedAdded Schema markup (enable from Customize > General).