Change learn more button to image with animation?

Home Forums Rocked Change learn more button to image with animation?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TheWebSmith
    Participant

Okay i hope i can explain this so you can understand. So what i’m wanting to do is change the button that says “Learn More” to an image. Here is what i want. The website is for a driving instructor and i’m experimenting a bit. i want an image of car there and when it is clicked to have animation. I have sorted the animation using a plugin which uses html [] <- in them. Go to the website to see what i mean by the image with animation http://turningpoint.thewebsmith.co.uk/

So when the page loads it should “slide” in then when hovering it will “shake” then when clicked it will “slide” out and then the anchor witll come in place moving the website down.

I hope that made sense haha!

TheWebSmith
    Participant

And might also want instead of the “Loading…” text to have an animated image too 🙂

Roman

Hello TheWebSmith,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. However, it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

TheWebSmith
    Participant

Hey,

No problem after so much troubleshooting it seems a lot more difficult that a customise change will check them out thanks!

Roman

You are welcome TheWebSmith!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.