Multiple Call to Action Buttons – New Tab

Home Forums Moesia Multiple Call to Action Buttons – New Tab

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HassanMullah
    Participant

Hello,

i’m very new in using wordpress (formaly more with joomla), but i want to use moesia. at the moment i have the problem, that in “Moesia FP: Call-To-Action” i want use a link, which should open in a new tab.

if i change to text editor, my page builder will be after save empty 🙁

if i work with the page builder “Moesia FP: Call-To-Action”, i can just write my link, but no target.

in this forum i found following solution
    http://docs.athemes.com/article/95-project-links-in-a-new-tab

can anyone say my, who i can get my link to work in a extra tab? is it possible to us some attribute in “Widget Styles”

kind regards

Hassan

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  HassanMullah.

Roman

Hello Hassan,

Please check this topic:
    https://athemes.com/forums/topic/repeating-links-in-new-call-to-action-buttons-on-homepage/

Just use class="call-to-action" target="_blank" instead of class="roll-button border"

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

HassanMullah
    Participant

hello Roman,

thank your for the answer. the solution will run, but then i have a text area below my call to action area, with no grafik text and no background picture. is there no other solution?

kind regards

Hassan

Roman

Hello Hassan,

Can you please provide a link to your website, specify that area, and provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to achieve?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

HassanMullah
    Participant

Hi Roman, i have made a change with another plugin, so it works for me very well. thank you.

Roman

Great! You are welcome Hassan! 🙂

Kind Regards, Roman.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.