February 13, 2018
- ChangedReverted mobile menu breakpoint back to the previous value, based on users' request.
February 12, 2018
- FixedTranslation fix;
- ChangedSearch field now has max width;
- ChangedMobile menu now active up to 1366px.
- FixedFixed header parallax inconsistency.
January 9, 2018
- FixedQuick change to update cart button.
December 7, 2017
- ChangedLive preview improvements in the Customizer;
- FixedDefault slider font size;
- FixedMap issue on contact page template;
- FixedMissing timeline element added to color scheme.
November 5, 2017
- AddedAdded Customizer control single post title size and slider text;
- ChangedVarious minor style changes;
- AddedAdded support for Yoast SEO breadcrumbs;
- FixedTestimonials quotation mark now part of primary color option.
October 18, 2017
- FixedFixed issue with Update cart button.
October 11, 2017
- ChangedRow background images are now stretched like before (requested by users);
- ChangedChanged the theme screenshot to match the new design.
October 5, 2017
Please note: Sydney Pro v2.0.0 is a major update, therefore it is necessary that you manually reinstall the theme. Please follow the steps from the email you received and backup your site before updating.
1. General aesthetic changes
- ChangedChanged default fonts to Ubuntu and Poppins;
- ChangedMinor default colors variations;
- ChangedMinor font size variations;
- ChangedSpacing changes.
- ChangedHeader contact restyled. Also, it now sits on top of the header media;
- ChangedMade phone number and email address clickable
- ChangedImproved mail address protection against mail harvesters
- AddedAdded social menu next to the header contact. To use it, create a menu with all your social links and assign it to the Social menu position;
3. Blog and single posts
- AddedNew blog design, set as default;
- ChangedRestyled single posts, including title, categories and tags lists;
- AddedAdded numbered pagination for the blog;
- ChangedRedesigned single posts navigation;
- ChangedSmall tweaks to widget styling.
4. Widgets and Page Builder support
- ChangedChanged widget title styles;
- AddedAdded option to align widget title from inside the Page Builder;
- AddedCall to action widget: Added option to make the button white (useful for dark backgrounds);
- AddedCall to action widget: Added option to align the button;
- AddedTimeline, Services Type A, Employees Type B, Facts, Social, Pricing widgets: Extra style added. You can pick it from the widget options;
- ChangedTestimonials widget: a few style changes;
- AddedServices type B widget: new option to remove borders from icons;
- ChangedFP Contact widget: redesigned the widget, made phone number and email clickable;
- AddedFP Contact widget: added Google Maps support and opening hours block.
- AddedNew contact block with contact form support;
- AddedOption to hide footer credits row completely.
6. Post and page templates
- AddedNew page template added: Login;
- AddedNew post template added: Page Builder ready (available for posts, projects and employees);
- AddedNew post template added: No sidebar (available for posts, projects and employees);
- ChangedVarious design changes.
- ChangedDemo site now uses Smart Slider 3 for the header. Shortcode can be added in Customize > Header Area > Shortcode, while activating the shortcode mode from Header Area > Header type;
- ChangedGoogle Maps script is now enqueued;
- ChangedRe-exported demo content, customizer settings and widget data from the new theme demo;
- AddedAdded a function that grabs settings from the free version and automatically adds them in the pro version;
- ChangedSwitched to a different parallax script;
- Changed.smoothscroll class can now be used for link container class as well as directly as link class;
June 21, 2017
- AddedSome styling to increase Elementor and Beaver compatibility for the front page template;
- AddedAutoplay option for Employees widget;
- ChangedLatest News widget button doesn't show up anymore if no blog page is set;
- FixedWC compatibility;
- ChangedOther minor CSS adjustments.
May 4, 2017
- ChangedLet Woocommerce handle the product gallery slider;
- AddedAdded multiple premade demos;
- ChangedUpdated Woocommerce file;
- ChangedSmall CSS changes;
- RemovedRemoved decimals output from Facts widget;