By itself, the Elementor page builder is already one of the most feature-rich page builder plugins that you'll find. But if you want to unlock even more design potential, there are a ton of great third-party Elementor add-ons that extend the core plugin even further.
Most of these add-ons give you a variety of new Elementor widgets to use in your designs, while some also add new functionality or new design options for existing widgets.
In this post, we've collected 10 of our favorite free and premium Elementor add-ons to help you find the best of the best. Keep reading to check 'em out!
1. PowerPack – 37+ New Elementor Widgets For Your Designs
PowerPack for Elementor is a premium set of Elementor widgets from IdeaBox Creations, the same team behind the PowerPack add-on for Beaver Builder.
In total, PowerPack adds 37+ new widgets divided across three categories:
- 5 Form Stylers – these let you style the form output from Gravity Forms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, or Contact Form 7.
- 23+ Creative Widgets – these are widgets like logo carousels, info tables, counters, etc.
- 9+ Content Widgets – these are more content-oriented widgets like price menus/tables, recipes, business hours, etc.
If you want to preview any of the widgets, you can head to this page and click on a widget to launch the demo. For example, here's what the info table widget looks like:
Price: $59 for a one year license or $199 for a lifetime license. Yearly plans get a 40% renewal discount.
2. Ultimate Addons for Elementor – 22+ New Elementor Widgets
Ultimate Addons for Elementor is another widget-packed add-on set. This one comes from Brainstorm Force, makers of the Astra theme that so many Elementor sites use, as well as the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
Currently, Ultimate Addons for Elementor offers 22+ new Elementor widgets, with more on the way.
As part of that set of 22 widgets, you'll get new content widgets like:
- Content toggle
- Modal popup
- Info box
And beyond that, you get form stylers for both Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms, as well as three WooCommerce widgets for add to cart, categories, and products.
You can preview any of the widgets by clicking on the Elementor Widgets menu option and then selecting your desired widget. For example, here's the Timeline widget, which is one of my favorites:
Price: $49 for a one year license or $199 for a lifetime license. Also available as part of the Astra Mini Agency or Agency bundles, which are a really good value if you build Elementor sites for a living.
3. Anywhere Elementor – Use Elementor…Anywhere
Anywhere Elementor is an interesting plugin because it was doing a lot of stuff you now get in Elementor Pro…before it was in Elementor Pro.
It comes in both a free and a premium version.
The free version that's listed at WordPress.org lets you do two important things:
- Create global widgets that you can use in multiple places. To update all locations, you just need to edit the widget once.
- Insert Elementor templates anywhere on your site by using shortcodes.
Yes – you can already do both of those things if you have Elementor Pro. But if you only have the free version of Elementor, Anywhere Elementor gives you those features for free. So that's cool…
The Pro version of Anywhere Elementor gets more into theme building and lets you create:
- Single post layouts
- Blog page layouts
- Taxonomy archives
- Author archives
- Search page layout
- 404 page layout
And it also has full support for custom fields and WooCommerce.
Obviously, a lot of this functionality was made redundant by the theme building features of Elementor Pro 2.0. But there are still some benefits and unique twists in that:
- It's cheaper than Elementor Pro
- It supports Pods and ACF relationship fields to display post collections, which I'm not sure Elementor Pro does.
- You can dynamically set the background of a section based on ACF custom fields.
Price: $25 for a single site license, up to $99 for unlimited sites
4. Elementor Extras – 17+ New Widgets, Plus New Controls
Elementor Extras is a premium Elementor add-on that gives you two additions:
- 17+ new widgets
- 4+ new design settings
For the latter 4 design settings, you get the option to:
- Add a parallax effect to any widget or column
- Create parallax backgrounds for sections
- Stick any Elementor widget or section to its parent
- Add a tooltip to any other Elementor widget
And for the new widgets, you get some really neat ones like:
- Inline SVG
You can preview any of the widgets or design effects by scrolling down on the product page and clicking on your desired element. For example, here's what Elementor Extras' timeline widget looks like:
Price: €26 for a single site, €64 for unlimited sites, or €128 for lifetime unlimited sites.
5. Essential Addons – 54+ New Elementor Widgets
Essential Addons is a huge pack of Elementor widgets that comes in both a free and premium version.
The free version is popular, well-rated, and gets you access to 28+ new widgets, including many widgets that you'd otherwise only get in Elementor Pro like post grids, post timelines, testimonials, and more.
And if you go with the Pro version, you'll stack on 26+ more widgets, including some unique ones that I haven't seen elsewhere. Some of the most unique widgets here include:
- Post blocks (flex)
- Interactive promo (neat hover effects on a box)
- Dynamic filterable gallery
- Protected content (restrict content by user role or password)
- Data tables
- Lightbox/modal popups
Overall, this is one of the biggest sets of Elementor widgets that you'll find, and all of them look great. You can preview any of them by clicking from the homepage. For example, here's that neat filterable gallery in action:
Price: $24.97 for 1 website or $69.97 for unlimited sites. Also $169.97 for lifetime unlimited sites.
6. LiveMesh Addons for Elementor – 26+ New Widgets
LiveMesh Addons for Elementor is another freemium Elementor add-on that gives you access to even more widgets.
The free version comes with 13+ new widgets, plus a new heading styles option that you can use. Some of the notable widgets here are:
- Blog post grids
- Testimonials and a testimonials slider
- Pricing plans
And the Pro version adds another ~13 widgets, plus some new options. By new “options”, I mean the ability to add lazy loading or AJAX pagination to your post grids, as well as lots of custom animations that you can apply to widgets.
As for the new widgets in the Pro version, some of my favorites are:
- Responsive tabs
- Flat style buttons
Price: $37.99 for use on a single site or $99.99 for use on 25 sites. Also a $199.99 lifetime deal for use on 25 sites.
7. Element Pack – 98+ New Widgets And 160+ Templates
Element Pack is a premium set of Elementor widgets that's for sale at CodeCanyon, where it's maintained a 4.94-star rating on over 32 reviews.
If Essential Addons was one of the biggest sets of Elementor widgets, Element Pack is the biggest, with over 98 new widgets, as well as 60+ page templates, and 100+ block templates.
There are far too many widgets to list. But some of the more unique ones are:
- Document viewer
- Member profile
- User login
- Cookie consent
And the templates also span a variety of niches.
All in all, if you want to get a whole heap of new functionality in one fell swoop, this is the easiest way to do it.
8. CrocoBlock – A Bundle Of Helpful Elementor Add-ons
CrocoBlock is a set of different WordPress plugins that all come together to help you build websites with Elementor. It brands itself as “The All-in-One Service for Building WordPress Elementor Websites”.
You can purchase some of these plugins individually. Or, you can save a bundle of money and subscribe to the CrocoBlock service for access to everything (the pricing makes this a no-brainer).
- Jet plugins – this is a suite of 9 different plugins that add new widgets and visual effects to Elementor. You could also purchase these plugins individually at CodeCanyon for $22 each.
- Templates – you get access to tons of new Elementor templates – I'm not sure of the exact number, but it's a lot.
Then, you also get access to the Kava Pro theme, which is designed to pair well with Elementor (I've never used this – but it looks solid). Still, I think most of the value comes from the Jet plugins and templates.
Price: $49 per year for a single site or $79 for unlimited sites. Also a lifetime unlimited plan for $299.
9. Premium Addons – 46+ New Widgets
Despite the name, Premium Addons actually comes in both a free and a newly-launched premium version.
The free version comes with 20+ new Elementor widgets, including notable widgets for:
- Blog posts
- Dual header
- Modal box
And if you pay for the premium version, you'll get 26+ more widgets, including some neat ones like:
- Ken Burns effect
- Facebook reviews
- Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp Chat
Price: $39 for a single site license or $59 for unlimited. Also a $199 lifetime plan.
10. Flexible Elementor Panel – Organize All Those New Widgets!
Finally, this last one doesn't add any new design functionality to Elementor. But if you decide to use some of the other Elementor add-ons on this list, it will come in super handy.
Flexible Elementor Panel does exactly what it says:
It gives you a ton of ways to manipulate the Elementor panel (the sidebar that contains your widget lists, settings, etc.).
- Resize the panel
- Collapse the panel
- Drag the panel anywhere
- Choose a dark skin if you prefer
- Sort widget categories
- Collapse widget categories (though I believe this one is now a core Elementor feature anyway).
Basically, if you have both Elementor Pro and some other third-party Elementor widgets, your side panel is going to be super busy.
Flexible Elementor Panel helps you organize it better so that you can find the widgets you need more quickly. And it's 100% free.
And that wraps up our list of the best free and premium Elementor add-ons. Are there any that we missed? Let us know in the comments!